An innovation-led industrial sector, a conducive commercial environment and an effective protection of consumers.
To act as a facilitator and catalyst for the development of a resilient, vibrant and competitive manufacturing sector with a view to fostering employment creation and creating wealth for higher economic growth.
- To promote globally competitive industries
- To foster product and market diversification
- To stimulate exports in existing and emerging markets
- To support green, socially responsible and quality initiatives in enterprises
- To enhance market access through internationally recognized standards
- To facilitate trade of goods and services
- To ensure regular supply of essential commodities and to monitor prices of controlled commodities
- To provide information to consumers on price evolution of commodities through the Price Observatory
- To provide an interactive communication platform for the information, protection and education of consumers